The Healthcare Council continues to develop its All-Inclusive, Broad-Based Association of Members to accurately reflect the Providers of Care doing business in its service area encompassing the Mid-Atlantic region. It is committed to creating and providing opportunities for new members and associates while keeping membership dues low. It serves its members with detailed communications and professional contacts, partnerships, timely educational programs, surveys, collaborative efforts, and strategic alliances.
The Healthcare Council member organizations and their direct employees have full access to its full range of member benefits which include participation in educational, collaborative, knowledge sharing, networking events and divisional group meetings.
Allied Health Membership
Allied Health members of The Health Council are non-hospital care providers including extended care facilities, home health agencies, physician groups, hospices, and others. If you would like to learn more about becoming a part of The Healthcare Council, contact us here.
- Cost saving group purchasing contracts
- Educational opportunities
- Data services/surveys
- Networking opportunities
- Access to The Healthcare Council’s Publications including its annual regional directory
- Participation in annual Employee of the Year Awards Luncheon
- Attendance at annual Fall Conference
- Opportunity for employees to participate in newly established mentorship program across member organizations
- Annual fee of $975; two-year rate at $880 per year; three-year rate at $850 per year
- Includes all allied healthcare such as Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Urgent Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Clinics, Doctor’s Offices, etc.
- Payment by credit card is now accepted
- To learn more about Allied membership with the Health Council or to schedule an introductory meeting, contact us at 301-731-4700 or email us here.
Make a Payment
Click the Process a Payment button below to make a secure payment to The Healthcare Council.
List of Allied Health Members
Adventist Home Care Services
Baker Rehab Group
Brooke Grove Nursing Home
Greater Baden Medical Services
HealthCare Access Maryland
Health Services for Children with Special Needs
Hospice of the Chesapeake
The HSC Foundation and National Youth Transitions Foundation
HSC Home Care, LLC
Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic States
Primary Care Coalition of Montgomery County
Providence Health System
The Santé Group
UM Laurel Medical Center
Woodbine Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center