The Healthcare Council continues to develop its All-Inclusive, Broad-Based Association of Members to accurately reflect the Providers of Care doing business in its service area encompassing the Mid-Atlantic region. It is committed to creating and providing opportunities for new members and associates while keeping membership dues low. It serves its members with detailed communications and professional contacts, partnerships, timely educational programs, surveys, collaborative efforts, and strategic alliances. Join other educational and charitable organizations and become a part of The Healthcare Council’s collaborative network.
The Healthcare Council member organizations and their direct employees have full access to its full range of member benefits which include participation in educational, collaborative, knowledge sharing, networking events and divisional group meetings.
Educational and Charitable Organizations
Educational and charitable organization members of The Health Council are healthcare oriented institutions who are dedicated to advancing quality healthcare through education and/or charitable efforts. The Healthcare Council is all about sharing knowledge and sharing solutions. That’s what makes our membership network so strong and influential.
- Opportunity to participate in cost saving group purchasing contracts
- Educational opportunities and collaboratives
- Present specialized webinars and/or guest speak at our 15 divisional groups educational events
- Opportunity to participate in a member wide mentorship program
- Networking opportunities
- Access to The Healthcare Council’s Publications
- Promotion of educational programs/certifications/events for healthcare, business, human resources, etc. to The Healthcare Council network
- Provide educators/speakers from your programs to give workshops and seminars for exposure
- For educational organizations: Promote adult evening courses on hospital campuses for employees in the workforce
- Invitation to attend The Healthcare Council/Premier Annual Fall Conference
- Multi-year membership discount
- 20% tuition reduction for programs offered at Mount St. Mary’s University’s Division of Continuing Studies
- Annual fee of $675; two-year membership at $605 per year; or three-year membership at $575 per year
- Payment by credit card is now accepted
To learn more about Education and Charitable Organization Membership with The Healthcare Council or to schedule an introductory meeting, contact us at 301-731-4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Payment
Click the Process a Payment button below to make a secure payment to The Healthcare Council.